On Monday, June 22nd, 5Church Charlotte will re-open for dine-in service, including dinner and weekend brunch.
According to their team, they have taken the following additional measures for health and safety in response to COVID-19:
● Following all health and safety protocols required by the CDC and NCDHHS
● Installing Reme Hale LED Air Purifier/Ionizer LED Light in our HVAC system to purify
air quality and to kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses and mold
● Offering complimentary masks to all guests upon entry into the restaurant
● Requiring all staff to wear facial coverings
● Requiring all staff to wear gloves
● Requiring temperature checks for all staff when they report to work
● Practice social distancing with limited seating capacity
● Offering digital menus in addition to one use paper menus
● Hand sanitizer stations throughout the restaurant
● Instructional stations on proper hygienic behavior: front desk, bathrooms, and bar
● Thorough cleaning of surfaces throughout the shift
While closed, 5Church also invested in restaurant safety and cleanliness which includes improvements to the kitchen equipment.
Enjoy dinner options like the seared octopus with marcona romesco, cucumber salad, and black olive vinaigrette or the tuna sushi tots with crispy sushi rice, sriracha aioli, toasted sesame seeds, and unagi, nori. Some of our favorite options from the brunch menu include the crab cakes and poached eggs baby spinach, english muffin, jalapeno beurre blanc, and micro basil and the classic 5Church lamb burger with red onion marmalade, gorgonzola, arugula, house-made sesame seed bun, and home fries.
Reservations for 5Church are highly recommended and can be made at 5ChurchCharlotte.com or by calling 704.919.1322.
Follow 5Church on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest news.