The most romantic day of the year is right around the corner, and in case you’re looking to mix it up from the usual drinks and dinner, we wanted to share these tempting Valentine’s Day Southern getaways.
With lavish getaways, over-the-top packages in Palm Beach, or a quaint southern winery experience in Georgia, spending time with your loved one this V-Day just got a whole lot sweeter.
The Brazilian Court Hotel — Palm Beach, FL
Steeped in history as a favored rendezvous among celebrities, luminaries and Palm Beach power players since its inception in 1926, it’s safe to say The Brazilian Court Hotel knows how to throw a celebration worthy of the “Roaring Twenties.” With this year marking the turn of a century since the 1920’s era occurred, The Brazilian Court Hotel invites guests to step back in time and celebrate a “Roaring Romance” the way one should – “among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars.”
– A 1920s Rolls Royce rental
– First edition, second printing of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s magnum opus, The Great Gatsby
Diamond and Black Onyx Ring from Tiffany & Co.’s ‘The Gatsby Collection’
– A 1920 Vintage 14kt Yellow Gold Mesh Purse
– Head-to-toe stylings in the best fashion trends from the era
– Dinner at Café Boulud
In-room arrival amenities:
– Dom Périgean Vintage 2008
– Set of engraved champagne glasses
– Box of chocolates
– Bouquet of Garden Party Roses
– Padron 1926 Series Cigars, 4-pack + Douglass Field L lighter
– Three-night stay accommodations
Château Élan Winery & Resort — Braselton, GA
Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, Château Élan Winery & Resort began with the planting of lush vineyards and has grown into a 3,500 acre luxury destination known for being one of the most awarded wineries on the East Coast. Situated just 45 minutes north of Atlanta and immediately transporting couples to the French countryside, Château Élan offers love birds an unmatched V-day escape complete with a southern winery experience.
– A two-night stay for two at The Inn
– One bottle of house red or white wine upon arrival
– A five-course Valentine’s Dinner for two at Marc Bar & Restaurant
– Daily breakfast for two at Versailles
– Option to create a custom wine label for Valentine’s Day (added cost)
* Thursday, Friday or Saturday arrival. Gratuities and taxes not included. Dinner reservations must be confirmed at the time of booking.
Montage Palmetto Bluff — Bluffton, SC
Nestled within 20,000-acres of coastal nature preserve, between Hilton Head Island and Savannah, the luxury property of Montage Palmetto Bluff is the ideal destination to rekindle romance this Valentine’s Day. Welcoming couples with ample amenities and activities that will offer the perfect sensory experience — from decadent food and wine pairings, and indigenous spa treatments, to a sunset cruise down the May River on antique yacht, GRACE, and outdoor pursuits like horseback-riding through miles of maritime forest to name a few, Montage Palmetto Bluff is the ultimate place to spend quality time with the one you love.
– A two-night stay in an inn room, suite, guest house or cottage
– Daily breakfast for two
– Two tickets to the Caviar Affair dinner pairing
NOPSI Hotel — New Orleans, LA
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District, NOPSI Hotel — formerly known as the headquarters of the city’s power and transportation company — invites couples to reconnect, relax and recharge with the help of luxe accommodations, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival and a dinner credit in the hotel’s casual-yet-sophisticated restaurant, Public Service. See package details below, using the code ROMANCE at booking:
– Luxurious accommodations in a Suite
– A $140 dining credit in Public Service
– Breakfast in bed for two
– Champagne and Chocolate Covered Strawberries upon arrival
The Crystal Coast — North Carolina’s Southern Outer Banks
Setting the stage for an amorous getaway, where wild horses roam freely and southern charm meets rich maritime history, The Crystal Coast is nestled along North Carolina’s Southern Outer Banks. Romantic couples love stepping onto the oak-lined streets of favored seaside “gem,” historic Beaufort, and it is not uncommon while dining at a waterfront cafe to see wild horses running freely on Carrot Island, just across the glassy waters of Taylor’s Creek. Historic walking and culinary bicycle tours inspired by Nicholas Sparks’ Beaufort-set books, “A Walk to Remember,” and “The Choice,” are popular with active couples. Intimate bed and breakfasts with elegant Victorian suites and charming gardens, boast decadent home-cooked meals in close proximity to quaint shops, a waterfront boardwalk and divine fresh-from-the-docks restaurants.
– A two-day / one-night luxury accommodations for two
– Two Bicycle Tour Tickets from Hungry Town Tours for ‘A Ride to Remember’ inspired by Nicholas Sparks
– ‘A Ride to Remember’ keepsake
– Concierge hotel services available to assist during your stay
Pelican Grand Beach Resort — Fort Lauderdale, FL
Unlike its overly modernized and trendy neighbors, Pelican Grand Beach Resort is Fort Lauderdale’s luxurious hideaway found off the beaten path, perfect for lovers as it’s close enough to enjoy all Fort Lauderdale and South Florida has to offer, yet far enough away to quiet the sound. Setting the stage for romantic getaway, couples can cozy up in in their Oceanfront Suite with private balcony, enjoy indulgent toes-in-the-sand dining at OCEAN2000 and complete relaxation at the Scandinavian-Inspired papering at PURE Spa.
– A one-bedroom Oceanfront Suite with private balcony
– $100 F&B credit per day, per room
– $100 PURE Spa credit per day, per room
– Bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
– American Breakfast for two served in your suite
Ocean Key Resort & Spa — Key West, FL
Nestled between Key West Harbor and Mallory Square, Ocean Key Resort & Spa — a luxurious oceanfront property located in the heart of Key West — invites romantic revelers to celebrate “suite” love in paradise with “Cupid’s Suite Piece of Paradise” package. Featuring a three-night stay for two in a spacious Oceanfront Boutique Suite, indulging lovers with daily experiences at SpaTerre, dinner for two each night at choice of Hot Tin Roof or on private suite balcony, and daily waterfront breakfast for two.
– A three-night stay for two in Oceanview Boutique Suite
– Two singles or one couples SpaTerre experience per day
– Dinner for two each night at Hot Tin Roof or on private suite balcony
– Daily waterfront breakfast for two
The Palm Beaches – Southeast FL
Comprised of 39 towns and cities from Boca Raton and Delray, to Palm Beach and Jupiter, as well as 47 miles of palm-tree lined, golden beaches along the warm coastal waters of the Atlantic Ocean — The Palm Beaches offer an intimate Southern getaway and ocean retreat for romantic couples looking to “escape” this Valentine’s Day. The Palm Beaches’ renowned PGA National Resort & Spa also offers couples the idyllic “Be My Valentine” Spa Getaway.
– Luxe room accommodations with private balcony/terrace and luxury bedding package
– Full breakfast each day in the Palm Terrace restaurant
– Access to the Waters of the World mineral pools
– Unlimited use of the Spa amenities (including sauna, steam and Jacuzzi)
– Unlimited access to the Sports and Raquet Club (including fitness classes and tennis court time)
– Your choice of a select 50-minute spa treatment per day, per person – or one couples service per day, per room.
Gather your loved one, best friends, or treat your own self with one of these Valentine’s Day Southern getaways.